WCQR2023 – 7th World Conference on Qualitative Research
25 Janeiro 2023 @ 8:00 – 27 Janeiro 2023 @ 17:00
7th World Conference on Qualitative Research
The 7th World Conference on Qualitative Research (WCQR2023) will be held in the Algarve (Portugal), from 25th to 27th January 2023. WCQR is an annual event that brings together researchers, academics, and professionals, promoting the sharing and discussion of knowledge, new perspectives, experiences, and innovations in the field of Qualitative Research.
Each edition brings together researchers from more than 30 countries, world-renowned authors in the field of Qualitative Research, and research groups that share their experiences in the field, making the WCQR one of the most relevant platforms for the discussion and dissemination of the best scientific production, in our days.
Authors are invited to submit Abstracts that address the objectives and themes of the Conference, including original scientific works addressing state-of-the-art research and new perspectives, solutions, and/or applications to real problems, empirical studies, and/or evaluation, among others.
- Panel Discussion proposals: September 5, 2022
- Notification of acceptance – Panel Discussions: September 26, 2022
- Registration of Panel Discussions facilitators: October 3, 2022
- Abstract submission deadline: October 10, 2022
- Notification of acceptance – Abstracts + Invitation for Publication (full paper): October 31, 2022 until November 5, 2022
- Registration: November 21, 2022
- WCQR2023: 25 to 27 January, 2023
At least one author of each accepted work must register to guarantee the presentation of the work at WCQR2023.
Each registration is entitled to present and publish one abstract. For a second abstract, the authors must pay for the corresponding extra item.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration Fees will not be refunded.
Julho 12 @ 8:00 – Julho 15 @ 17:00