Janeiro 26 @ 9:00 – Janeiro 28 @ 13:00
6th World Conference on Qualitative Research
The 6th World Conference on Qualitative Research will be held in Barcelona (Spain), 26th to 28th January 2022. We believe WCQR will continue its growth in the number and quality of submissions, confirming itself as one of the main worldwide events on qualitative research.
- Panel Discussion proposals: September 5, 2021
- Notification of acceptance – Panel Discussions: September 21, 2021
- Registration of Panel Discussions facilitators: October 4, 2021
- Abstract submission deadline: October 11, 2021
- Notification of acceptance – Abstracts: October 31, 2021
- Registration: November 8, 2021
- Recorded videos submission: December 19, 2021
- WCQR2022: 26 to 28 January, 2022
- All prices include VAT at current rate, where applicable.
- At least one author of each accepted work must register to guarantee the presentation of the work at WCQR2022.
- Each registration is entitled to present and publish a single abstract. For publishing a second abstract, authors will have to make payment of the corresponding extra item.
- (1) The Organizing Committee is monitoring the current outbreak of COVID-19 daily. If the situation in the upcoming months doesn’t allow to hold the event in person, the OC can decide to switch the WCQR2022 to online, in which case all sessions will be moved to virtual mode. If this change occurs, all authors/attendees will be informed in due time and registrations will be transferred to the “Online Presentation” option.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration Fees will not be refunded.